KITT4SME is looking for external evaluators for the evaluation of the proposals submitted to the Type-B open call.
Who can apply?
Individuals having relevant experience in at least one of these 4 areas listed below can apply for being an evaluator.
- AI model development
- Business model development
The evaluator applications will be assessed by the KITT4SME Open Call Team, according to the number of proposals received and the required areas of expertise. The selected evaluators will be contacted in September.
What is expected?
The expected activities from the evaluators are the following:
- To sign a non-disclosure agreement and to declare their conflict of interest with the Type-B open call applicants (if any).
- To sign a contract defining the scope of work and the remuneration for the evaluation of the assigned proposals (approx. 1-4 proposals)
- To prepare an IER (individual evaluation report) for each proposal that they have been assigned.
- To contribute the CER (Consensus evaluation report) for each proposal that they have evaluated, by attending to the consensus meetings of each proposal that they have been assigned.
The timeline & the remuneration
The deadline for evaluator submissions is 6 September 2022, 17:00 CEST. The evaluations will start in September and will end in early November. The remuneration will be EUR 225 per proposal.
All potential evaluators can submit their application using this link.